While all condensing units are an assembly of a compressor, condenser, fan motor, controls and a mounting plate, not all are created equal. Here is why Tecumseh condensing units are a cut above.
• Ranging from 1/6 hp to 10-3/4 HP, Tecumseh’s full line of Commercial Refrigeration condensing units use industry recgnized, performance proven Tecumseh compressors
• Tecumseh's line of Celseon fractional horsepower condensing units are loaded with installer-friendly features
• All Tecumseh condensing units are 100% leak and run tested (not all condensing unit manufacturers can say this), pressurized with non-refrigerant holding charge; and UL approved
• Tecumseh supports its customers with a strong warranty program
• A knowledgeable technical support team is available to answer all your questions
• Tecumseh offers a full line of condensing units, matching unit coolers, service parts and accessories
As a complement to the existing line of Celseon Air-Cooled Condensing Units, Large Pump Down models offer an oversized receiver tank for added refrigerant storage, accommodating a larger refrigerant charge and/or longer line set lengths.
In addition to the oversized receiver tank, the Large Pump Down model is a fully featured condensing unit with service valves, sweat connections, and power cord while boasting a variety of optional features including, low pressure controls, filter drier and sight glass - all on a 20” x 14.3” (508 mm x 363.2 mm) base plate.
AJ Large Pump Down Cross Reference
AJ Large Pump Down Replacement Parts
Indoor Condensing Unit Catalog
Outdoor Condensing Unit Catalog
Unit Cooler Catalog